No products in the cart.
This is why the hair we offer at J T Hair is so loved!
• Hello my name is Sheila and I’m the owner of JTHair. JTHair is named after my baby brother, which is Justin Tyrell. I name my business after my brother because I wanted a name that meant something and was more then just a name.I’ve been in business a little over a year but this has been my dream for over 10 years. When I lost everything in a fire and my job all within a month after working with the company since 2007, I told myself that it’s time to focus on my dream and I need to stop helping other people bring their dreams to life. I choice to sell hair extension because of my knowledge of hair and most importantly doing something I love. At JTHair we want to make sure that we offer the best quality of hair possible. My goal is to provide a product that my customers will love for years to come.
•JTHair want the best for our customers that’s why we only obtain raw virgin remy hair directly cut from pony tails so all of the cuticles are facing the same direction. (This way the hair won’t turn into a rat’s nest after you wash it… if you have bought low quality hair before then you know what I mean YIKES!)
• We seal all hair wefts with glue, so when you are running a brush through your hair it does not leave the floor looking like someone just shaved your head… and it keeps the wefts thin to make the hair easier to weave and lay flat. (Your stylist will thank you)
• We remove any nits by hand and only use organic apple cider vinegar and organic shampoos to sanitize our hair. We do not use insecticides or harsh detergents, that stuff just damages the hair and makes your head itch like crazy! No head patting necessary… we keep it itch-free around here.
• We don’t use any chemicals, perms, or hot curling irons on our hair to further prevent any damage or that crazy smell you get from those! No stinky hair here folks!
• All of those extra measures we do make our hair durable, shiny, and hair that will last!
• PLUS We will ship your order the same day if placed before 3 P.M. Eastern Standard Time and we always provide you with a tracking number for every one of your purchases!